Thursday 27 June 2013

I Summon You, Gold! / Gold, Appear! Korean Drama 2013

I Summon You, Gold! / Gold, Appear! Korean Drama 2013
Title: I Summon You, Gold! / Gold, Appear!
Genre: Family, Romance
Episodes: 50 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast date: 6 April 2013
Time: Saturday &Sunday, 20:40
Players: Han Ji-hye, Yeon Jung-hoon, Lee Soo-kyung, Lee Tae-sung

 


I Summon You, Gold! / Gold, Appear! Korean Drama 2013

synopsis of I Summon You, Gold!:

I Summon You, Gold! is s family drama that defines marriage & family and the tricks and truths about the middle class.

Jung Mong Hee (Han Ji-hye) is a woman who dreams of becoming a jewelry designer when operating a small stand accessories and she married into a family that has a large jewelry company. Her husband, Park Hyun Soo (Yeon Jeong-hoon) is the president of a large jewelry company is the eldest son in the family business.

Meanwhile, Eun Sung (Lee Soo-kyung) took on the role as antagonist to Mong Jung Hee. He is a successful jewelry designer and she is married to Park Hyun Joon (Lee Tae-sung) who was the second child in the family business.



I Summon You, Gold! / Gold, Appear! Korean Drama 2013

I Summon You, Gold! / Gold, Appear! Korean Drama 2013

I Summon You, Gold! / Gold, Appear! Korean Drama 2013

No comments:

Custom Search